So that we may maintain a high level of care for our patients, we have a semi-flexible payment policy. We accept debit cards, credit cards (visa, mc, discover), personal checks with id, and cash.
We do not allow charging at all for the following:
- otc items and merchandise
- prescription items
- special order items
- well-health visits / vaccinations
- elective procedures (spay, neuter, declaw, dental, etc...)
When unexpected illness or injury strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Tri-County Veterinary Services understands this and if you are unable to afford your pet's treatment, we will work with you to arrange a payment solution if the following criteria can be met:
- Have current Arkansas drivers license
- Provide both physical and mailing address
- Provide proof of employment or income
- Have current, verifiable checking account
- Able to provide deposit of 25% or $100 (whichever is greatest) of estimated treatment charges before treatment commences, with remainder to be paid out within 4 months with at least monthly payments
- Agree to a signed and witnessed payment contract
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites...